Mods are anything that changes Minecraft’s game content from what it originally was. Most mods for Minecraft add content to the game to alter gameplay. It can change the creative feel. It gives the player more options in how they interact with the Minecraft world. Most developers use Minecraft Coder Pack to create mods for Minecraft. Developers also use ModLoader or Minecraft Forge to create mods for Minecraft.
Types of Mods:
- Client-based: Client mods are modifications to your game files themselves
- Server-based: Server mods are modifications to the official Minecraft server software
Popular Mods for Minecraft:
Advanced Fishing Mods for Minecraft adds new 43 fishes, as well as a little rework the mechanics of fishing. Now each fish species will inhabit only a certain biome, dimension or liquid.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install:
- Minecraft forge should already installed make sure
- Go to the Minecraft application folder where you install it
- ON WINDOWS
- Open Run from Start Menu.
- Type %appdata% and click Run.
- ON MAC
- Open Finder
- Press ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the application support folder and look for Minecraft.
- ON WINDOWS
- Place the mod .jar file into your ‘mods’ folder that you have just downloaded
- launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed
Treasure 2 adds to the thrill of discovery in Mods of Minecraft. This mod adds various new and exciting element to Minecraft. If you think that Mods of Minecraft could use another means through which players can get their hands on in-game items then Treasure 2 are the mods of Minecraft that will be right up your alley. There are chests of various shapes and sizes that can be discovered. Each chest having a different rarity that determines its rate of appearance and the quality of its treasure. Some of them may be locked and some may be wide open for the taking.
Currently implemented Chests are:
- Moldy crate
- Wither chest
- Ironbound chest
- Compressor chest
- Wood chest
- Dread pirate chest
- Gold strongbox
- Iron strongbox
Topography is a mod designed to allow users the ability to create custom defined terrains. Modpack Creators will be able to set a large number of different options to create customized world providers and decorators for their packs. It is Combine with mods of Minecraft such as Dimensional Control. It will allow authors the ability to craft unique experiences for their players.
Currently implemented features
- Create a series of sky island worlds.
Mob Control wands
Mob Control Wands Mods of Minecraft adds 6 craftable magic wands to control and enchant individual mobs. The follow wand is super handy if you do not have the right foods to get the attention of an animal, or if you just want any of them to follow you around. You can use it. These mods of Minecraft are for you.
- Wand of Ages
- Wand of Following
- Wand of immolation
- Wand of Enfeeblement
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Go to the Minecraft application folder location.
- On windows
- open Run from the start menu
- type %appdata% and click Run.
- On Mac
- open finder, Press ALT button, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- On windows
- Put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Reap mods are simple but very effective mods of Minecraft. The process of harvesting in Minecraft much easier and less time-consuming in Reap mods. It will automatically harvest and plant new seeds when you right-click the crops. List of mods for Minecraft is available.
The process becomes more tedious if you have different types of things planted and have to go around harvesting everything one by one. It will automatically harvest and plant new seeds. It provides the ability to perform this task with much more ease.
How to install Reap Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Vanilla death chest
Dying in Minecraft can be the worst experiences. When a player dies, their items are funneled into a double chest at their feet instead of scattering out over the nearby terrain. The Vanilla Death Chest mod provides a convenient way to protect your items if you should die in Minecraft.
Vanilla Death Chest mods for Minecraft are very useful for players who are often die in Survival Mode. It will keep a dying player’s inventory safe until they can come and reclaim their dropped goods. It provides a convenient way to protect your items.
- GUI configuration
- Provide option to use double chests
- Chat message configurable
- Death chests drop option
- Configurable death chest location search radius
- Positions of death chest are logged
- Drop the items that do not fit in the chest
- Death chest protection
Waystones mods for Minecraft are great and practical teleportation mods that adds waystone blocks that the player can return to once they have been activated, either through a Return Scroll, a Warp Stone or if enabled, a button in the inventory screen.
It’s basically implements waystone blocks into Minecraft game. These are the blocks that you will be teleported to when playing the game. The blocks are not easily acquirable, so you will need to craft them before you are able to use them. Using the waystones of this mod is pretty simple and easy. You’ll need to activate it if you craft and set up a block in a certain area. Once you have a waystone activated, you will be able to return to it from any point in the world through the use of a return scroll or a warp stone if you have them enabled through the configure.
For more Information visit……Link